110-Day Slideshow

It’s the 110th day of 2011 today, did you know? I almost always know what the ordinal date is, thanks to keeping up with Project 365 for the second year now. I thought it might be time for a little slideshow of the year so far, courtesy of flickr. They really do have some of the best photo-sharing features I’ve ever seen — and that’s a big part of why you’ll never see photos of mine on Facebook. Not worth the hassle. Flickr, it’s you and me, together forever, baby.

In other news, I have a lot of various business going on right now as the semester is lurching desperately to its close. It’s as busy as you can imagine: there are my courses (obviously), the writing groups I am leading, and a few other work goings-on, none of which are blog-friendly topics. That said, I wouldn’t mind if you sent me confident and articulate vibes tomorrow afternoon, as I will most definitely need them. More to come!

In the meanwhile, is anything new with you?

8 thoughts on “110-Day Slideshow

1. Holly April 20, 2011 / 6:13 pm

A Writing Group: this is something I simultaneously want to be a part of desperately, and fear so incredibly. How fun that you get to lead some!

Anyway, good vibes to you all the way from Sacramento!

• Kate April 23, 2011 / 6:37 pm

Thanks for the vibes! These groups have gone really well — they’re grad students finishing up their dissertations. I would like to try a creative writing group sometime, myself.

2. Brandon April 20, 2011 / 11:10 pm

Enfield Tennis Academy….Infinite Jest, right? What be up with the flow chart?

3. Rose-Anne April 21, 2011 / 9:15 am

Sending you good vibes right NOW: {{{{{{{*}}}}}}}

Good luck!

• Kate April 23, 2011 / 6:35 pm

Thank you!!

4. Aj April 21, 2011 / 5:45 pm

Gorgeous photography! I love your use of light and close ups. I’m on Day 7 of my own 365 project and I’ve noticed the close up is my favorite photo…at least for this week.

• Kate April 23, 2011 / 6:36 pm

Thanks! I love the close-up too, especially for this project. Sometimes there’s just not some big scene that I want to capture — not every day anyway. I like that sometimes it’s about the smaller things.