I am having a seriously rough day, y’all. Egon is not loving the crate life (as evidenced here), and his pain meds, after the last dose, made him pretty sick with some digestive symptoms I can’t even describe to you, that is how foul they were. I will not be surprised if the clean-up experience leads to some PTSD. I’ll just tell you that he sullied two different crates, one of them twice, and I had to throw away two blankets. OMFG.
There’s been minor stress at work — nothing major or worth mentioning, but enough that it’s bothersome and on my mind and it seems like one more little thing on top of it all could be the last straw. Don’t push me ’cause I’m close to the edge, as Grandmaster Flash says.
So! To cheer myself! A list of good things:
1. I taught Shakespeare’s sonnets today and one of my students alerted me to this, starring David Tennant and Catherine Tate, my favorite Doctor/Companion duo:
2. Speaking of The Doctor, the second half of season six arrives on disc next week!
3. I have already purchased the champagne for post-race consumption in Savannah.
4. There is a delicate pitter-patter of rain outside. Look, I’m reaching here.
5. For the moment, knock wood, the dog is quiet.
And how are YOU today?